The School is made up of four blocks of building, herein named Block A, B, C and D .Block A is a two (2) floor purpose built school building. It houses the following:
- Fifteen (15) classrooms. Each with a capacity of thirty (30) students for the College and the Junior School.
- The school Library with a sitting capacity of fifty students
- Offices of the Executive Director, Principal (temporary), Public Affairs Manager, Heads of Departments, Senior
- Tutors and Librarian.
- Visitors Lobby
- Information Technology Room
- Staff Room.
Block B is a four (4) floor building - partly still under construction - housing the following:
- Office of the College Director, Principal, School Administrator and the Bursar.
- Conference Room
- General Administrative offices.
- Multipurpose Hall with a sitting capacity of five hundred persons at a time
- Laboratories- for Physics, Biology and Chemistry along with their preparatory rooms.
- Purposed-built Language Laboratory
- Twenty-four (24) purpose built classrooms.
- Two ICT Seminar Rooms.
- Lobbies on the first and ground floors
- Teachers Lounge
- Purposed built Library - ICT and Library On-line compliant - that can sit two hundred students
Block C is a bungalow building housing the following:
- College Clinic
- A Store Room
Block D houses the Boys’ Hostel .Also available in the school are:
- Fourteen (14) toilet facilities
- A 15KVA Generator
- A purpose built Dining Hall
- Open space for sporting activities with a Basketball Court.
- Sporting facilities available include: Table Tennis, Volley Badminton, Chess, and Football.
- Parking space for a maximum of twenty Cars (20) cars at a time.