1. Admission documents obtainable from the College for a fee.
2. Completed Form - along with students academic Records from present school at the time of seeking admission - returned to school within two weeks of purchase.
3. Entrance Test holds periodically from the month of June through September
4. Oral interview with the prospective student and parents.
5. Final selection and issuance of Admission Letter to candidates who have fully satisfied the College’s admission requirements.
REGISTRATION AND ADMISSION
Depending on the availability of space, pupil may be admitted into any class and at any time. However, to enter into the Nursery level, a child must be three (3) years on the 1st of September that academic year. Walbrook Junior [Basic] School is not a ‘special’ school. Therefore, children with behavioral or severe learning disability will not be admitted.
Application Form is obtainable from the School Administrative office on the payment of N2, 500.00. When the form is completed and returned to the school, parent or guardian will be informed of the date the child should be brought in for entrance assessment.
Following the assessment, if the school is satisfied and a child is offered an admission, a bank teller will be issued for the payment of fees. After the payment has been effected, the school will issue the child with all necessary materials – including uniforms and books.